your questions answered
Do I have to pay for a quote?
What information should I have ready if I want to remodel my bathroom?
If you already have some ideas for what you want your end result to look like that’s great because it will decrease the amount of time to complete your project. To make the process even quicker have answers to these questions below.
1. What type of countertop material do you want to use? stone, solid surface, or a laminate?
2. Are the electrical outlets where you want them? Or do you want them moved or to add some more?
3. Sink, toilet, and tub – do you want a larger size, a different configuration, or a new location?
4. What type of cabinets do you want?
5. Do you want new flooring?
If you are not sure about any of these points visit a local home improvement store to get a sense of how much the materials for your project is going to be. You may also get quotes for different types of material to see how this affects the costing.